Berlin Brandenburg Film Commission
First contact point for film teams, with databases for film locations, current productions, film professionals, and addresses. Additionally facilitates film permits, and offers industry coaching.
European Funding for Creative and Cultural Sectors
The Creative Europe Desk Berlin-Brandenburg is one of four MEDIA information offices in Germany and is the contact point for the Creative Europe Programme, which provides funding for Europe’s creative and cultural sectors.
Schwerpunkte: Stoff- und Projektentwicklung, Produktionsförderung, Leuchtstoff-Abschlussfilme
Tel: +49 331 74387 24
Schwerpunkte: Stoff-und Projektentwicklung, Produktionsförderung, High End Series, Leuchtstoff-Abschlussfilme
Tel: +49 331 74387 21
Capital city games benefit from Medienboard funding: higher funding amounts, successful projects, awards and nominationsMore funding than ever for computer games and innovative audiovisual content as well as record repayments from the industry: The funding volume for innovative audiovisual content reaches an all-time ...
- The special programme DIGITAL FILM PRODUCTION, launched in 2020, is meeting with great demand despite coronavirus-related production restrictions. The Berlin Senate Department for Economics, Energy ...
- And the Oscar hope goes to...! 2 Medienboard-funded films by 2 female directors are nominated for an Oscar in the category Best International Feature Film: “The Man Who Sold His Skin” by Kaouther Ben ...
1.5 million euros for the Berlin-Brandenburg Cinema Programming Award: awards at previous year’s record level to maintain cinema diversity after the coronavirusFor cinemas, times are gloomy due to the coronavirus. After a difficult cinema year in 2020, it is still unclear for film theatres when normal screenings will be able to resume.
“BERLIN PRODUCERS TO MEET – digital edition” with Mediengruppe RTL Deutschland: Channel producer matchmaking goes into the next roundThe event will be held digitally on 28 and 29 April 2021. After a joint kick-off, the participants have the opportunity to pitch their ideas to the broadcaster representatives in one-on-one meetings.
- With YORCK ON DEMAND and INDIEKINO CLUB, two innovative cinema-on-demand platforms are being launched from Berlin, where audiences can expect an exquisite selection of films curated by experienced ...
7.8 million euros of MBB funding for new films – hopefully in theatres soon! ... and on the couch, of course!Sooo much Berlin...! This time around, creator Mark-Uwe Kling is unleashing his anarchic kangaroo, Anika Decker is untangling “Liebesdings 3000” (“Love Thing 3000”), finally! Gropiusstadt Raw: sun and ...
- Marie-Luise Scharf, Jakob Schmidt and Johannes Schubert are the new scholarship holders at STARTBÜRO Babelsberg – an initiative of Studio Babelsberg and the Film University Babelsberg KONRAD WOLF with ...
- Berlin/Potsdam – 3 Medienboard-funded films celebrate their world premiere in the competition of the 71st Berlinale: Dominik Graf's Kästner adaptation “Fabian oder Der Gang vor die Hunde” (“Fabian – ...
- A strong start into the new funding year: In its first session, the new media funding supported 13 projects with 1,078,000 euros.