First contact point for film teams, with databases for film locations, current productions, film professionals, and addresses. Additionally facilitates film permits, and offers industry coaching.
Creative Europe Media
Creative Europe Desk Berlin-Brandenburg is one of four MEDIA information offices in Germany and is the contact point for the Creative Europe Programme, which provides funding for Europe’s creative and cultural sectors.
- 10/06/2020: Serial Formats (Fiction, Entertainment and Factual)
- 11/24/2020: High End Series
Contact High End Series
Focus on Newcomers, High End Series, Development, Production
Tel: +49 331743 87 21
Focus on Digital Film Production, International Co-Production, High End Series, Production, Development
Tel: +49 331743 87 86
High End Series, Drama and Development and Production of documentary formats (national/international)
Tel: +49 331 74387 80
Tel: +49 331 74387 20
Tel: +49 331 74387 26
5.4 million € Medienboard funding: We're looking forward to films for the big screen and exciting high-end series made for home entertainment – hopefully without Corona!Berlin/Potsdam – Kirsten Stewart will portray Princess Diana and lots of other stars will also shoot on location in Berlin-Brandenburg, among them are Hannah Herzsprung, Albrecht Schuch, Sandra ...
- In Venice, the first major film festival since the Berlinale and the lockdown has come to a successful end. 4 Medienboard-sponsored films won a total of 9 awards:
Now more than ever! In times of the coronavirus, Medienboard supports the tormented film and media industry to the best of its capabilitiesBerlin/Potsdam – Berlin-Brandenburg is the most important film location in Germany, and a national and international key player in terms of media. The new twenties started off blissfully: new players ...
Medienboard is supporting series, games and VR content with more than 1 million euros – nearly half of it going to projects by upcoming talentsFrom an asteroid survival game to a sustainable cooking show, to an interactive holodeck, and to a virtual clubbing experience: There’s no such thing as a summer slump when it comes to the creativity ...
- Mayor and Senator Ramona Pop, Senate Department for Economics, Energy and Public Enterprises, Head of the Berlin Senate Chancellery Christian Gaebler and Medienboard managing director Kirsten Niehuus ...
Medienboard to fund 27 film projects with 6.4 million euros, recognising added cost for safety and hygiene as eligible for fundingEven with little shooting happening at the moment due to coronavirus, planning stages for new projects are starting in larger numbers. In its 3rd film funding round in 2020, Medienboard promised ...
Canada Germany Digital Media Incentive enters next round – A total of 300,000 euros available for digital content co-development and co-production effortsMedienboard and the Canada Media Fund (CMF) are releasing their joint development fund – the Canada Germany Digital Media Incentive – for the next round! It will support co-development and ...
- Creativity post-crisis: in its third funding round in 2020, Medienboard is funding 9 series formats and 4 games as well as VR projects. Among them are VR experiences and multi-player games as well as ...
- Medienboard, as previously reported, takes part in the federal and state-wide funding aid programme. From 11.00 h today, application forms for pro-rata funding of corona-related extra costs will be ...
- In terms of young film talent, MBB offers funding programmes for graduate films, STARTBÜRO BABELSBERG for 1 year of rent-free office space on the studio premises and free-of-charge finance consulting ...