First contact point for film teams, with databases for film locations, current productions, film professionals, and addresses. Additionally facilitates film permits, and offers industry coaching.
Creative Europe Media
Creative Europe Desk Berlin-Brandenburg is one of four MEDIA information offices in Germany and is the contact point for the Creative Europe Programme, which provides funding for Europe’s creative and cultural sectors.
- 02/23/2021: Serial Formats (Fiction, Entertainment and Factual)
- 02/23/2021: High End Series
Contact High End Series
Focus on Newcomers, High End Series, Development, Production
Tel: +49 331743 87 21
Focus on Digital Film Production, International Co-Production, High End Series, Production, Development
Tel: +49 331743 87 86
High End Series, Drama and Development and Production of documentary formats (national/international)
Tel: +49 331 74387 80
Tel: +49 331 74387 20
Tel: +49 331 74387 26
A special premiere at the Berlinale: the committee of the new German-French funding programme for the joint development of TV fiction series has recommended the first projects for funding. They are ...
- #MCB16 topics: new market players and exploitation models, modern regulation and innovation strategies
- “Digital philosopher of the hour” Luciano Floridi speaks about life in the infosphere, and will be ...
- Very soon, Berlinale Talents turns the HAU Hebbel am Ufer into a central hub in our increasingly networked world. Under the theme ‘The Nature of Relations’, the 300 Talents and over 100 international ...
- Steven Spielberg's Medienboard-funded Cold War thriller „Bridge of Spies“ has been nominated for six Academy Awards and nine BAFTA awards.
Congratulations to Steven Spielberg!
Nominations for the 88th ...
Until December 20th entrepreneurs, creatives and content producers are encouraged to apply for the Medienboard-funded Media Residency Program, which awards stipends to innovative and digital-media ...
The TEDDY AWARD celebrates its birthday. The most important queer film award in the world, which is given away at the International Film Festival Berlin (11.-21.02.2016), will celebrate its 30th ...
Entrepreneurs, creatives and content producers working in the digital media industries in Berlin-Brandenburg and New York are invited to apply starting right now for the second round of the Media ...
Early-bird ticket sales for MEDIA CONVENTION Berlin 2016 and re:publica TEN will start on November 2, 2015 at 2 pm. With the joint ticket, participants will be able to visit both May 2016 events in ...
American actress and three-time Academy Award winner Meryl Streep will be Jury President of the 66th Berlin International Film Festival. It will be the first time in her longstanding career that this ...
According to a new Investitionsbank Berlin (IBB) study entitled “Business Location Berlin – Growth Boom Due to Digital Transformation”, Berlin has the opportunity to create around 270,000 new jobs in ...