First contact point for film teams, with databases for film locations, current productions, film professionals, and addresses. Additionally facilitates film permits, and offers industry coaching.
Creative Europe Media
Creative Europe Desk Berlin-Brandenburg is one of four MEDIA information offices in Germany and is the contact point for the Creative Europe Programme, which provides funding for Europe’s creative and cultural sectors.
- 10/06/2020: Serial Formats (Fiction, Entertainment and Factual)
- 11/24/2020: High End Series
Contact High End Series
Focus on Newcomers, High End Series, Development, Production
Tel: +49 331743 87 21
Focus on Digital Film Production, International Co-Production, High End Series, Production, Development
Tel: +49 331743 87 86
High End Series, Drama and Development and Production of documentary formats (national/international)
Tel: +49 331 74387 80
Tel: +49 331 74387 20
Tel: +49 331 74387 26
- Creativity post-crisis: in its third funding round in 2020, Medienboard is funding 9 series formats and 4 games as well as VR projects. Among them are VR experiences and multi-player games as well as ...
- Medienboard, as previously reported, takes part in the federal and state-wide funding aid programme. From 11.00 h today, application forms for pro-rata funding of corona-related extra costs will be ...
- In terms of young film talent, MBB offers funding programmes for graduate films, STARTBÜRO BABELSBERG for 1 year of rent-free office space on the studio premises and free-of-charge finance consulting ...
- In the first 2020 funding round, Medienboard, the Mitteldeutsche Medienförderung MDM, the German Federal Film Board and the Polish Film Institute funded 4 film projects with a total of 228,200 euros ...
New films and series for Berlin-Brandenburg! Medienboard funding of 7.6 million euros for 37 projectsIn its 1st film funding round in 2020, Medienboard promised funding of 7.6 million euros to 37 projects. The 25 projects receiving production grants include 15 cinema feature films, 3 high-end series, ...
Opportunities and challenges of film funding in the 21st century – film and series location Berlin-Brandenburg headed for a successful futureCh-ch-changes! The film and series location Berlin-Brandenburg is heading into a new decade with a growing series market, new players and an industry gradually committing itself to gender equality, ...
New media funding: Series, games, VR and multi-platform content – Medienboard supports 8 projects with roughly half a million eurosNew year, new content: the first 2020 new media funding round supports 8 projects with 482,000 euros, among them the 3rd season of “Wir sind jetzt” (“We Are Now”), the new game by the creators of ...
Medienboard, Nipkow Programme and the Berlinale are cooperating to combine their know-how and networks regarding residency grants. The new website 'Berlin Film Residencies' provides an overview of ...
Meetings on the Bridge (MoB) is the international co-production and networking platform organised within the scope of the Istanbul Film Festival. The projects that receive support from the ...
In the second 2019 funding round, Medienboard, the Mitteldeutsche Medienförderung, the German Federal Film Board and the Polish Film Institute funded 4 film projects with a total of 350,000 euros in ...