Workshop DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION – Maximizing Reach and Revenues
The Medienboard funded workshop equips film and TV producers and distributors with the tools to help them capitalise on the opportunities of digital distribution in order to maximize the reach and revenues for their content.
Internationally acclaimed experts provide relevant knowledge and cutting-edge case studies on digital distribution, new business models, legal framework, marketing and audience engagement. As a result, the participants will get a practical guide to digital self-distribution.
- Update your knowledge on the latest trends and business models in the world of digital distribution
- Get hands-on advise on how to digitally (self-)distribute content
- Learn to identify and build a target audience
- Understand the legal framework and learn to avoid legal pitfalls
- Explore new revenue streams for your finished product
- Get inspired by cutting-edge case studies
- Nuno Bernardo, Writer / Producer, Emmy® Nominee, Producer COLLIDER and BEAT GIRL, beActive Entertainment, S.A., Portugal
- Wendy Bernfeld, Managing Director, Rights Stuff, The Netherlands
- Dr. Ralph Oliver Graef, LL.M. (NYU), Lawyer, Partner, GRAEF Rechtsanwälte, Germany
- Olivier Kaempfer, Producer / Managing Director, Producer BORROWED TIME, Executive Producer APPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR, Parkville Pictures, UK
- Mathias Noschis, Film Marketing Strategist / Founder, Alphapanda, UK
- Kobi Shely, Co-Founder, Gobuzz, Israel
- REGISTRATION Register now to secure your seat! No application procedure, no registration deadline – seats will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
FURTHER INFORMATION & REGISTRATION